- Finding the right venue for your weddingPosted 38 days ago
- Get a Professional PhotographerPosted 38 days ago
- Wedding cars and transportPosted 38 days ago
- Decor / Room stylingPosted 38 days ago
- Your wedding cakePosted 38 days ago
- Engagement and Wedding RingsPosted 38 days ago
- Wedding FlowersPosted 38 days ago
Information for Vendors
… with couples who are planning their wedding and looking for your products and services. Brides will be able to communicate with you at their convenience through the Real Brides Wedding Network using our pre-installed communication tools.
Once the bride-to-be has found you she will want to know more about you and the services you offer. Your good service and well-presented products will be the foundation of a relationship between you and the couple. The Real Brides Wedding Network is where it all begins.
You can increase your business and help other members to do the same using the Real Brides Wedding Network. Most wedding professionals have a group of trusted suppliers that they recommend to couples on a regular basis. This will be built in to the Real Brides Wedding Network. Your recommendations will be invaluable to the wedding couple, who will remember your help even after the wedding and make them very likely to recommend you to their friends and family.
The Real Brides Wedding Network Website
…will help you to get connected, build relationships and network. You will be recognised as part of a trusted network of wedding professionals who offer excellent service and value for money.
What do you get?
• Firstly, an advert on the relevant category page. These will be randomly shuffled so everyone gets a turn at the top of the list. This will be linked to …
• Your own page on the RBWN website with space for up to 300 words of text about you and your business, plus a gallery of up to 9 photographs. You will also include your logo, contact details, a link to your website and a contact form for enquiries.
• The opportunity to appear in the monthly newsletter that will be emailed to registered brides and available online. Simply send in your news/photo/links/special offers when a request is circulated.
• Feature some of your wedding couples on the site. Brides-to-be love to read about other brides’ weddings and pick up useful ideas and tips so encourage your brides to be featured.
• Thumbnails of your logo (linked to your RBWN page) will appear in other relevant places on the site, for example if you feature as a supplier in a Real Brides story or in the relevant section on wedding planning. We will use every opportunity to promote members on the site in addition to their adverts and pages.
• You will be able to contribute articles and information to the Expert Advice pages of the site.
• You can use the RBWN site badge on your website to show your visitors that you are a member.
Why become a member?
Real Brides has been linking businesses and customers since 2001 through their wedding shows. During that time we have worked with hundreds of vendors and thousands of brides putting them in touch to plan hundreds of weddings. Now we are creating our wedding show online where it can be available anywhere at any time. This will not be just a directory with a mass crowd of advertisers. We will include information to help the brides at the same time putting them in touch with the locally available professional wedding services. You will be encouraged to contribute articles, information, offers and your expertise so that visiting brides can not only find the products and services they are looking for but ideas, help and advice too.
The Real Brides Wedding Network will be promoted through advertising in local wedding magazines and at local wedding fairs. The site will be optimised for the search engines and we will use social media sites to drive traffic to the RBWN using regular posts and advertising. Members will be expected to link their social media pages to the network and to actively encourage their brides to use the site.
We plan to hold events for members including business seminars to gain new skills and social meetings to get to know other vendors and expand the network. Members will also get full support from our web developers, including assistance with website and search engine optimisation.
To be accepted as a member of the Real Brides Wedding Network you must…
- have been trading in your business for the last 12 months
- have full Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance
- agree to network with other members of the Real Brides Network
Additionally, wedding photographers must be a member of the PWPN – Professional Wedding Photographers Network before becoming a member of the Real Brides Wedding Network.
Our current membership fees
Annual Fees for Each Region: £150 per annum. You can pay by Cheque, BACS or PayPal.
Choose from East Midlands, East of England, London, North East, North West, Northern Ireland, Scotland, South East, South West, Wales, West Midlands, Yorkshire
If you would like to cover more than one region please contact us for our discounted rates.
National Coverage: £750 per year with a banner on the home page and all other related pages.
We will make your banners with no extra cost and place them in appropriate areas on our website. Please note that our website will show banners in the region that you operate your busines from. If you think your business can offer services nationwide than select National Coverage.
PWPN (Professional Wedding Photographers Network) members can also be a member of the RBWN for one of fee at £80.00 for the live of their PWPN membership. Find out more about PWPN membership CLICK HERE
Once you subscribe you need to send us some information about your business so we can create a unique page, image galleries (if required) and banners for your business. We will send you an email with instructions and offer FREE help and support. It is important that you do this as soon as you sign up with us so your information will be visible to the visitors on our website. Our maximum waiting time for your submission is 7 days. If we do not receive any information from you by then, we will contact you to remind.